Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

QNTAL released a new album just yesterday. I really enjoyed VIII: Nachtblume on the initial listen. It is a beautiful album.

I am super glad I spent $70 on the new Kirlian Camera album Hologram Moon. I just love the second disc. Their cover of "Too Many Friends" by Placebo is excellent as is the Italian version of "Sky Collapse", both songs alone made the album worth every penny. Kirlian Camera is perhaps the only band at the moment I am willing to drop that much on their music.

Nightwish just put out a new two cd compilation of classic tracks to celebrate their 20th anniversary. The songs are all remastered and features Tarja, Anette, and Floor. I will be getting a  free copy when I go to the Chicago show as will every concertgoer who attends their shows. I'm super excited about my upcoming trip to Chicago to see Nightwish and to see the windy city itself.

For the last couple of days this week I have been listening a lot to the new album by Cesium 137 Rise to Conquer and Chandeen's Blood Red Skies. The new Cesium 137 is excellent. Not a single dud on this album. Great synthpop worth checking out. So well worth the damn wait. Easily their best album to date. Since I have been listening to a lot of dreampop in recent weeks, I decided to listen to Blood Red Skies. Such a beautiful well written/produced album. While I have hear their more recent albums, I really need to listen to their earlier work.

Albums:























Playlists:








Comments

Popular Posts