My 10 Favorite L7 Songs

I will be honest, I really didn't want to do my usual Earworm of the Week. On my morning commute I was listening to my L7 playlist and I decided for tonight's blog entry to post my 10 favorite L7 songs.  I am not going to lie, I am not a fan of their self-title album or the albums that followed after Hungry For Stink. When Jennifer Finch left the band, that was when the music took a downhill turn for me. I eventually moved on to techno and soon industrial music in the mid-'90s when I lived in Milwaukee, WI. While I was a bit bummed that the band didn't play "Mr. Integrity" or "The Bomb" (two of my all time favorite L7 songs) at their show last week, I was thrilled that they ended the evening with "Fast and Frightening".

10. Shitlist


09. Can I run


08. Dispatch From Mar-a-Lago


07. Just Like Me


06. Pretend We're Dead


05. The Bomb


04. American Society


03. Mr. Integrity


02. Everglade


01. Fast and Frightening

Comments

Popular Posts