My 10 Favorite Hanzel und Gretyl Songs

I wasn't in the best of mood today at work (usual mood swings again) so I spent a good chunk of my work day listening to some Hanzel Und Gretyl. Nothing like some loud industrial/metal to brighten up my work day and to the day go a bit faster. I make no apologies when I say I am not really crazy about the band's first two albums which was more industrial/techno hence I did not include songs from those albums on this list. I am glad they took the metal route. I find their industrial/metal sound a lot more fun to listen to in  my honest opinion.

01. Fukken Uber Death Party


02. Unterstutzung 87


03. SS Deathstar Supergalactik


04. Disko Fire Scheiss Messiah


05. Black Forest Metal


06. Burning Bush


07. More German than German (KyzrWolf Remix)


08. Burning Witches For Satan


09. Loud and Proud


10. Ich Bin Uber Alles

Comments

Popular Posts