Playlist of the week

I thought now would be a good time to update my playlist of my favorite songs of 2018 (so far). I kept a good number songs that I started out with when I created this playlist. I switched out some songs and replaced them with different tracks from the same albums they came from. I also added some new tracks by the likes of Mercury's Antennae, Goldfrapp, Blume, Cosmic Armchair, Loreena McKennitt, and Alice Glass. 2018 definitely is looking to be a great year in music despite a couple of disappointing releases which will go unnamed.  I can hardly wait to hear the new albums by Helalyn Flowers and Helalyn Flowers when the come out in the coming months (June and July).

As a teaser, here is a short ranking of my favorite 2018 releases ;)
Top 5 Favorite Albums of 2018 [so far]
01. Chandelier by Autumn
02. Ashes by Blume
03. Lost Souls by Loreena McKennitt
04. Lightflare by Psy'Aviah
05. Awakening by Unity One

Songs to Check Out:
"Ocean" by Goldfrapp (feat. Dave Gahan)
"Iron Age" by Blume
"I Know a Place - Acoustic" by MUNA
"Reality - Reprise" by Unity One
"La belle dame sans merci" by Loreena McKennitt

Comments

Popular Posts